Australian Infrastructure Financial Management Guidelines are an IPWEA publication deigned to provide direction for every organisation and individual with responsibility for the management of infrastructure assets.
Topics covered by the manual include:
- Accounting for infrastructure
- Depreciation, valuation, useful life, fair value
- Managing financial sustainability
- Integrating asset management planning & long term financial planning
- Meeting frameworks for financial reporting
- Financial Planning for the Long Term
- How are services to be sustainably funded?
- Reviewing service and funding gaps
- Methodologies for valuing & depreciating infrastructure assets
It also contains six How to Guides
- Acquisition of new assets
- Recognition of contributed assets
- Annual reviews
- Asset replacement, renewal and upgrades
- Long term financial planning
It retails for just AU$590 plus GST & delivery!