A risk assessment is a process that to used to assess the risks associated with a hazard.
As risk assessment should:
- identify factors that may be contributing to the risk.
- review health and saftey information that is reasonably available from an authoritive source and is relant to the particular hazard.
- evaluate the likelyhood of an injury occuring and the likely severity of an injury or illness that may occur.
- identify the actions necessary to eliminate or control he risk.
- idemtify records that it is necessary to keep to ensure that risks are eliminated or controlled.
page revision: 1, last edited: 02 Oct 2009 04:18