Victorian Road Management Act 2004
The Victorian Road Management Act 2004 states that road infrastructure means -
- the infrastructure which forms part of a roadway, pathway or shoulder, including –
- structures forming part of the roadway, pathway or shoulder;
- materials from which a roadway, pathway or shoulder is made:
- the road-related infrastructure.
It gives the following examples of road infrastructure:
- a bridge, culvert or ford forming part of a roadway.
- materials such as asphalt, bitumen, gravel, lane markers and lines from which a roadway, pathway or shoulder is made.